SharePoint Saturday NYC is right around the corner and we hope to see you during the show. While in NYC, head on over to the HiSoftware Booth to learn more about our award-winning solutions for compliance and secure collaboration as well as our latest solution for SharePoint access and permissions management.
Meet Our New Sheriff
While you’re at the booth be sure to ask about our latest solution Site Sheriff that leverages dynamic access, deny rules and a secure viewer to help ensure that only the right users can access the right content and help you keep confidential information in SharePoint.
- Manage permissions through dynamic access and claims
- Control access independent of location
- Add security trimmings to the ribbon to control distribution
- Provide secure document viewing with a zero footprint reader
- Prevent downloads to desktop and mobiles
- Lower the cost of managing sites
Book Signing with Chris McNulty!
Be one of the first 30 people to stop by our booth during the Lunch break from 12-12:40pm to receive a free signed copy of Chris’s latest book: SharePoint 2013 Consultant’s Handbook: A Practical Field Guide. Already have a copy? Bring it by for Chris to sign.
Join our CTO, SharePoint MVP Chris McNulty, for his session:
Optimizing and Accelerating Your SharePoint Farm
Track: Advanced IT Pro
Time: 4:00 to 5:15pm
Join Chris for a review of memory and service optimization, high performance designs, disk and database optimization, security, and caching techniques to make things better. He’ll also review how to measure and interpret SharePoint’s own key performance indicators.
Talk to Us
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you during the show about our award-winning HiSoftware Sheriff solutions to rein in compliance and secure collaboration in SharePoint.
- Keep mission critical documents in SharePoint
- Enforce governance and compliance policies
- Secure document viewing and distribution control
- Dynamic access and claims-driven permissions
- Simplify Governance and Increase ROI
- Built on SharePoint for ease of use and deployment
Interested in setting up a meeting or demo at the show?
Fill out a brief meeting request form or reply to this email with your preferred meeting date and time.