A Letter of Introduction from the New Cryptzone CEO
I want to share the news with the Cryptzone Insight community that I am the new Chief Executive Officer of Cryptzone. First, I would like to personally thank our valued customers and partners for their continued support of Cryptzone’s products and services.
While I recently became the CEO of Cryptzone, I have been involved in the company since Medina Capital’s acquisition in April 2014. In that time I have worked closely alongside the leadership team and have learned a tremendous amount about the business, its great customers and the truly innovative technology that we have. Prior to joining Medina Capital, I was the SVP of Global Sales of Verizon Terremark responsible for managing the global sales organization for the cloud, data center and cybersecurity businesses. In my new role as CEO, I will be leveraging my experience to oversee the company’s global strategic vision, product development, international growth and expansion into new markets.
Cryptzone continues to heavily invest in our dynamic, context-aware security and governance solutions. This past year has brought many new products and innovations, as well as the integration of the Sheriff solution portfolio, including:
- The release of AppGate XDP, a new product designed to control access to public and private cloud infrastructure resources.
- AppGate v11.1 with a new distributed architecture for managing hybrid environments.
- Security Sheriff for Office 365 to secure content in SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
- Integration of the Security Sheriff SharePoint offering with Microsoft’s RMS platform.
- Enhancements to Compliance Sheriff, including Shibboleth integration, with a major release slated for early 2016.
We also doubled the size of the organization to better support our customers and market initiatives, and secured $15 million in Series B funding. Cryptzone is committed to continuing to innovate and develop new features and products that allow you to improve agility, reduce costs, and increase security and governance.
I am very excited to be driving Cryptzone’s growth and, most of all, support our customers and partners.
CEO | Cryptzone