Can a ‘Segment of One’ Simplify and Strengthen Network Security On-premises and in the Cloud? [Webinar]
Traditional access control solutions typically provide all-or-nothing network access, which has led to the security gaps behind many of today’s headline-making breaches.
Cryptzone recently released a new product, AppGate XDP, a newly patented, state-of-the-art architecture that’s designed to address the dynamic and real-time nature of cloud-based resources. Specifically, AppGate XDP is intended for use to control access to public and private cloud infrastructure resources. It detects new server instances created within the cloud, and automatically adjusts user access rights based on a combination of server attributes and user context.
Join us for a Webinar on December 15th as we provide an overview and demonstration of AppGate XDP, and discover how it:
- Simplifies the user access problem and eliminates over-entitled network access.
- Provides a distributed, dynamic and scalable platform for fine-grained access control, regardless of location.
- Follows a “zero trust model,” drawing on user context to dynamically create a network ‘segment of one’.
- Provides real-time, user-centric access, and enforces the principle of least privilege for secure access.
- Simplifies your security infrastructure, while granting access with confidence.
Register Now to find out how a ‘segment of one’ can simplify and strengthen network security.
Date: Tuesday, Dec 15, 2015
Time: 11:00am EST / 4:00pm GMT
VP of Products, Cryptzone
Garbis has over 25 years of experience with technology vendors, including roles in engineering, professional services, product management and marketing. Jason joined Cryptzone from RSA, and holds a CISSP certification.
Glazemakers is responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap of the next generation of Cryptzone IT security architecture. Prior to joining Cryptzone, he served as CTO of CloudFounders, and as Terremark’s CTO Europe, now part of Verizon.